Date: Friday, June 2 – Sunday, June 4, 2023
Location: Camp Agawam, 54 Agawam Road, Raymond, ME 04071
Join fellow young alumni for the second annual Young Alumni Work Weekend during the first weekend in June. In addition to helping get camp ready for the upcoming summer, we will have special times to reconnect with each other on the shores of Crescent Lake. Morning Dip anyone?
Friday Evening (6/2)
- 6:30PM – 8:30PM: Food & Drink in Portland @ Bissel Brothers Brewery (38 Resurgam Place, Portland, ME)
- 8:30-9:15PM: Shuttle/Carpool to Camp
- 9:15PM: Cabin Assignments
- 8:00AM: Chute’s!
- 10:00AM: Work weekend begins! Assignments from Capt.
- 12:30PM: BBQ Lunch
- 4:00PM: General Swim/Staff Soccer
- 6:15PM: Dinner in Upper Mason
- 7:30PM: Evening Activity
Sunday Morning (6/4)
- 8:30AM: Morning Dip
- 9:00AM: Bagels & Coffee in Upper Mason
- 10:00AM: Departure