We are so excited to launch Camp Agawam’s new home on the web.
Our new site was designed with Agawam’s many audiences in mind. First and foremost, it is a place where boys and their families who are considering camp can get a clear sense of what a special place Agawam is. It is also a resource for our returning families, an introduction for prospective staff, and a connecting point for our global network of engaged alumni!
A few highlights you’ll want to check out:
- Nearly every page features large photographs highlighting wonderful camp moments
- The revamped “About” section is a goldmine of Agawam history and tradition
- Prominent links to key pages like Enroll Now, Make a Gift, and camp’s social media channels
- On the footer of every page, you’ll find the latest images from Agawam’s Instagram stream
- The Agablog is a hub for sharing all the latest from camp, both during the session and in the off-season (and you’re reading the first post now!)
As with any web project, there are bound to be a few glitches in the Matrix. If you spot any, please email us at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to continuing to improve the site as we go.
Special thanks to Suzy Massey, who designed our new site and was a wonderful partner throughout the process. And thanks as well to all the Agawam alumni and parents who weighed in with suggestions and feedback. We couldn’t have done it without you!
Check back soon for more about the coming session, and throughout the summer for regular news and updates. And if you don’t already, be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.