The spirit of volunteerism is strong at Agawam, and we are grateful to the many generous alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends who share gifts of time, skill, and hard work with Camp each year.
Along with providing important and useful service, volunteers get to catch up with friends and enjoy the wonderful community spirit at Agawam.
Here are some ways to volunteer at Agawam:
- Get involved with Agawam Council
- Refer campers and staff members
- Host or attend an Agawam gathering
- Become a regional alumni ambassador
- Help us connect with friends at the Agawam Phonathon
- Participate in the AG/WAM Alumni Challenge for Camperships
- Volunteer for the Alumni Work Weekend
- Be a volunteer counselor at the Main Idea at Camp Agawam
- Golf or Volunteer during the Golf Marathon for Camperships
- Volunteer during Camp Agawam’s seven-week session
Here is a testimonial from an alumnus who volunteered recently:
I was offered camperships when I went to Agawam, and being able to volunteer gives me a chance to give back in a small way. When I volunteer at Agawam it is always a fun experience, and very intrinsically rewarding seeing the kids grow as the summer progresses.
Please contact us to learn more about how you can become involved.
“Chief” Erik Calhoun (firstname.lastname@example.org or 207-627-4780)
We are inspired by the support you provide for Agawam. Your generosity helps make all that we do possible.