The Agawam, My Agawam campaign is a volunteer-led, community-wide effort
to preserve and protect the essence of the Agawam experience.
Your gift will enable Agawam to continue to provide meaningful camp experiences,
grounded in positive values, personal growth, and lifelong friendships.
Agawam is committed to:
- Focusing intentionally on character education with Katiaki and the Woodcraft Laws.
- Living simply within a warm community, without technology, learning new skills, sharing emotions, and having fun.
- Supporting top-quality counselor role models and instructors from varied backgrounds.
- Sustaining and enhancing the Main Idea experience, and expanding relationships with Main Idea campers and families.
- Providing financial support for a diverse camper and staff community.
- Protecting and improving Agawam’s campus.
How the Agawam, My Agawam campaign addresses these commitments and goals
Agawam has launched a $10,000,000 campaign to preserve, protect, and enhance the
Agawam experience for generations to come. Click the plus signs below to learn more.
Click here to view our full Case for Support
Donors are already making an impact
Over 180 alumni, parents, and friends have already generously committed over $9.5 million in support of the Campaign.
Click here to view our current donor list and gift chart.
Campaign Gifts in Action
Below is a financial breakdown of the $10,000,000 Agawam, My Agawam campaign.
Every dollar you pledge is a bold statement of support for Agawam’s ongoing mission and values.
“Be the best of whatever you are.”
Campaign Mailing Address:
6 Fundy Rd, Suite 100
Falmouth, ME 04102