Thank you for your interest in supporting Camp Agawam.
Your gift has a tangible impact on Agawam, our community, and the lives of boys we serve. The generosity and loyalty of alumni, parents, grandparents, and friends allows us to offer campership programs, maintain and improve our facilities, develop and enhance our programming, and continue to provide the Agawam experience to so many boys each summer.
You may choose to direct your donation to one of these areas:
- Unrestricted: provides current-use support and gives Agawam the flexibility to apply funds where they are needed most and to take advantage of special opportunities as they arise.
- Camperships: provides current-use support for campers to attend the Main Idea or the seven-week season and associated program expenses.
- Preservation: provides support for our efforts to preserve the environment in and around Camp.
- Buildings: provides current-use support for the maintenance of Camp’s buildings and grounds.
- Endowed Funds: permanently restricted funds that provide long-term support in several areas including camperships and staff training.
If you’d like to make a specific designation (other than unrestricted), please send the details with your check, contact us directly, or include details in “Optional: Include a note” on the online donation review page.
Agawam Council is an IRS 501 (c)(3) organization, incorporated as a non-profit in Maine. Click on the following link to view our IRS Non-Profit Ruling letter.
Our Employer Identification Number is 22-2577250.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact “Lt” Mike Bensen (email@example.com or (207) 627-4780)